+39 0564 195 02 05 - +39 370 363 5737 info@bistrotfattammano.it

Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '-' in /home/customer/www/bistrotfattammano.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/absolute-links/absolute-links.class.php on line 186

Rosso di Montepulciano DOC


Freshness, youth and floreality feature this Rosso di Montepulciano DOC, a ready-to-drink wine, obtained 85% from Sangiovese grape and, for the remaining 15%, from Merlot and Canaiolo grapes. Fattoria Della Talosa is confirmed as one of the most interesting productive realities of Montepulciano, which offers traditional Tuscan cross-sections, interpreted in a perspective that maintains tradition but winks at an international style, characterized, above everything else, with a pleasant drinkability.

Winery: Talosa; Tuscany region; denomination: Toscana DOC; alcohol content: 13.5%; aging: 10-15 days fermentation at controlled temperatures. Malolactic fermentation in steel. Maturation in steel, large barrel and tonneaux for a minimum of 3 months follows; vines: Sangiovese 85%, Merlot, Canaiolo 15%

Out of stock

Ruby red color with good transparency, it offers delicate scents of violet and cherry, hints of wild strawberries and, in the background, spicy and vaguely mentholated hints. This wine is a good expression ot the territory, well supported by the gritty savory verve and by an excellent background freshness, it has a very particular finish, a slight bitter hue grows, remembering toasted hazelnut and caramel.PAIRING:: game, grilled meats, stews.

Additional information

Weight 1.350 kg
Scrivici ora!
Send via WhatsApp